Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Wallpapers swapped and entire area unable to see icons » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2431

Tom Jaggard

Posted: 07/12/2015 03:07:59

Actual Multiple Monitors 8.4
Windows 7 64-bit

On windows Adjust Resolution, displays are correct and identified correctly as 1 and 2. In AMM, they are identified correctly too, however if I assign a wallpaper to screen 1, it appears on 2 and also the same vice versa.
The problem arose after I changed over to a new graphics card:
Old card - MSI GeForce GTX 560ti
New card - MSI GeForce GTX 960

Other issue is most of the desktop cannot be sel ected, and doesn't show the desktop icons. Screen shot shows an attempted selection fr om the top leftmost corner. The curser is actually in the bottom right corner now, but the selection stops as shown
User added an image

Thanks

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 07/14/2015 15:44:22

Hello Tom,

Thanks for the post.

On windows Adjust Resolution, displays are correct and identified correctly as 1 and 2. In AMM, they are identified correctly too, however if I assign a wallpaper to screen 1, it appears on 2 and also the same vice versa.
The problem arose after I changed over to a new graphics card:
Old card - MSI GeForce GTX 560ti
New card - MSI GeForce GTX 960
- Could you send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) and attach screenshots of native "Screen Resolution" and "Actual Multiple Monitor -> Multiple Monitors -> Monitors Layout and Settings" panes and a link to this thread?

Other issue is most of the desktop cannot be sel ected, and doesn't show the desktop icons. Screen shot shows an attempted selection fr om the top leftmost corner. The curser is actually in the bottom right corner now, but the selection stops as shown
- Does this work correctly after unloading Actual Multiple Monitors? Could you provide us a list of running processes on your system?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register