Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Weird bugs with AMM » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1953

Donald Haywood

Posted: 05/14/2015 03:39:57

So, I recently upgraded to 8.3 from a very old version. I thought that the whole problem I was having was because I was using an outdated version of AMM. I am having the same problem now and no idea how to fix it.

For starters, I havent changed any settings for my AMM from when I was able to previously use it. For some reason, it just randomly stopped working. I am using a benq 23in' monitor as primary, and a TV as secondary, or trying to at least. Every time i try to make my BenQ primary, the screens flash, and everything seems to work perfectly for a few seconds. Whenever I try to move the orientation of my monitors on the monitor layouts panel, the screens flash again and my TV is auto set to primary. I have no idea whats going on...

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/14/2015 16:03:13

Hello Donald,

Thanks for the post.

How exactly are you trying to make your BenQ display primary (using the "Monitors Layout and Settings" pane, using the "Desktop Profiles" feature, using the "Screen Resolution" window etc.)?
Could you send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register