New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 11 of 11
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «[SOLVED] Force new taskbar and fake mouse tunnels? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6579

Kiwi

Posted: 04/20/2015 15:19:58

Okay so lets just say I dont have video recording software, yadda yadda yadda screenshots and in playing with all the settings I can think of I found the solution!

Lets just cut it down to bit size chunks. Taskbar 1 was able to be identified because of pinned icons, the windows key was bound to taskbar 1, and opened instead on monitor 3 when pressed even thou there was no taskbar there, Monitor 3 was known because its the smallest monitor and windows correctly identies it with that ID button.

Long story short the answer was simple.

Before changing the configeration, I had to use left to right bottom aligned (Stating it in case that matters) the monitors.
Next I had to ensure all taskbars where not auto-hiding.
Setup the monitors in the formation I wanted.
Change the taskbars auto-hide ability for the monitors I wanted it to apply to.

This worked. This allowed windows to keep the taskbars where they where meant to be, and allowed Start Menu Reviver to open the taskbar on Monitor 1.

There is the problem of the windows icon and the taskbar not displaying with a Windows key press... But I can live with that ;)

Vasiliy, thank you for your dedication to resolve this and your help on trying to find the answer, it was much appreacated.

Was going to put the solution in the OP, but cant edit that now. But regardless, problem solved!

Messages 11 - 11 of 11
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register