Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual Window Manager Questions » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2590

n00b2

Posted: 03/27/2015 11:35:38

Hi

I have been trying Actual Window Manager and there are a couple of questions I have about it. Firstly, with the Gather all windows option, is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to it and is it possible to send windows back to the monotor they came from in one go after gathering them all? Say if I gathered 4 windows from Monitor 2 and 3 from  Monitor 3, can I send them back to the monitors they came from and not send all of them to the same monitor? Also, when it comes to moving windows from one screen to another screen, if it possible to send all windows of the same program, for example 10 open pdf documents to one monitor without doing them all indivudually? Lastly, is it possible to not have applications say 10 pdf documents combine when the taskbar is full?

Thanks

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/01/2015 15:46:22

Hello n00b2,

Thanks for the post.

Firstly, with the Gather all windows option, is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to it and is it possible to send windows back to the monotor they came from in one go after gathering them all? Say if I gathered 4 windows from Monitor 2 and 3 from Monitor 3, can I send them back to the monitors they came from and not send all of them to the same monitor?
- Unfortunately, there is no way to get what you described using Actual Window Manager at the moment. We could consider adding these features if you are interested in this.

Also, when it comes to moving windows from one screen to another screen, if it possible to send all windows of the same program, for example 10 open pdf documents to one monitor without doing them all indivudually?
- Please specify your OS (version, 32 or 64-bit) and check whether the "Show the buttons in group preview" option (Actual Window Manager -> Multiple Monitors -> Taskbar -> Show the buttons in group preview) is enabled or not.

Lastly, is it possible to not have applications say 10 pdf documents combine when the taskbar is full?
- The option can be adjusted in the native taskbar settings window (to "Never combine"). Our taskbars duplicate the behavior from the native taskbar.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register