Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Fullscreen World of tanks has no functionality AWM 8.2.2 , fullscreen wont minimize AWM 8.2.2 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2046

matthew paluch

Posted: 02/13/2015 01:16:38

When running world of tanks full screen on monitor 1 ( of 3), I can hit ctrl-alt-shift-i and move the cursor around wonderfully between the other monitors, and it stays full screen.

However theres no way to minimize it and get to anything on the desktop of monitor 1, i have to quit the game entirely.

Win+. does nothing.  

If i move the mouse to the upper right, you can see it flicker to the win7 cursor as if its trying to show me the AWM toolbar but nothing shows up.  No hotkeys i have tried do anything.

help!  this is the only thing preventing me from buying.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/13/2015 10:33:22

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for the post.

Did you try to click in the fullscreen game window (actually activate it) and hit the "Ignore Deactivation" hotkeys again to disable the feature? Then you should be able to minimize the game.

Best regards.

matthew paluch

Posted: 02/13/2015 13:03:21

Yes you have it just right.  If I hit Ctrl+Alt+Shift+I, i gain mouse movement across all monitors, but lose all alt-tab functionality and have no way to minimize it.

But if i just repeat that combination, then alt-tab works fine and i can quickly get to what i need.  Thanks, this is fantastic!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register