Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED]Diablo 3 fullscreen bug , Semi-transparent window get stuck. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4838

patrick tremblay

Posted: 09/10/2014 09:48:20

Hello, trying out actual multiple monitors and while it's working perfectly in fullscreen windowed on diablo 3, It kind of bug with fullscreen. Let me try to explain.

Desactivation has been done with the hotkey and within the program itself.

Opening firefox or anything on the 2nd monitor while the 1st monitor host the game (diablo 3) in fullscreen mode, I can surf the web once, but as soon as I try to close it, it become semi transparent and cannot close it or open anything else until I minimize the game on the first monitor.

Going in fullscreen windowed fix this, but you lose your gamma setting. Is there any fix for this?

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 09/10/2014 15:06:13

Dear Patrick,

thank you for your post!

Please send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with a reference to this thread.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

patrick tremblay

Posted: 09/11/2014 10:04:16

I sent it manually via hotmail to support@actualtools.com since it wasn't working from the program itself. Thanks you for taking time to look into it.

patrick tremblay

Posted: 09/12/2014 23:37:36

Hello, I've finally fixed my problem. It seem to only happen when your desktop is mouse locked (alt + p) prior launching the game.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 09/17/2014 11:59:09

Hello, Patrick!

Thank you for letting us know. Glad you've solved the problem. Feel free to contact us with any questions, ideas or requests!

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register