New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 13 of 13
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «UAC to specific monitor & position , UAC » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 11609

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 10/14/2014 21:13:00

Thank you, Lars!

It's ATI Radeon X1200.

I'm not sure about the email size limit, but I'd upload it somewhere if it was more than 30Mb.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 10/15/2014 07:25:09

Alexander, Video has been sent to your support email drop. It was about 5MB in total size. The email also had more details beyond this posting.

Sincerely,
Lars

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 10/16/2014 21:32:33

Dear Lars,

thank you very much for demonstrating the issue visually!

I am still certain that it isn't Actual Window Manager that causes UAC windows to move. Regardless of whether Actual Window Manager is loaded or unloaded, these windows are always centered within the location of its parent window:
  • It can be "the system", then UAC is centered on the primary monitor.
  • It can be any window like File Explorer, then UAC is centered within the File Explorer window, no matter which monitor it is located at!
  • Or it can be a Start Menu as shown in your video - then UAC dialog gets centered within the location of the start menu.

You can test this behavior by stopping Actual Window Manager, unlocking and moving your taskbar to the secondary screen (even bottom, top or any side of the screen) and running Performance monitor via Start menu.

Best regards!

support@actualtools.com

Messages 11 - 13 of 13
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login