Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Activate window on mouse over » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3580

MGhell
Advanced user

Posted: 04/27/2014 15:11:53

Hi,

until recently I was using Wizmouse in order to scroll inactive windows. Now I've replaced it with AWM's feature.

I noticed that when I use it on Total Commanders two pane window it scrolls only one pane. Wizmouse properly scrolls also the second pane when I hold the mouse over it. This video shows what I mean:

AWM_scrolling.wmv

Regards

PS: There are a few download buttons on the hosting service. Please use this one to see the video:

System:
DUAL WIN7 (32bit)/WIN10 PRO (64bit)
CPU Q9550S
4GB RAM
Nvidia 460GTX

MGhell
Advanced user

Posted: 04/27/2014 17:50:37

I see that there is a similar report here:

http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=12&TID=3071

I'm usng the latest beta btw

System:
CPU Q9550S
4GB RAM
Nvidia 460GTX

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 04/28/2014 20:02:19

Dear MGhell,

thank you very much for uploading a video! It is always much easier to grasp what is being meant, if you can take a look.

I have tried to reproduce your issue on my PC, but the feature was seeming to work properly.

Am I correct in understanding that you are trying to scroll the inactive pane of the active Total Commander window, while holding the keyboard modifier (Ctrl / Win / Shift / Alt or a combination you assigned here - User added an image), but it doesn't scroll?

If so, please send us your Configuration for further investigation. (Actual Window Manager -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with a reference to this thread.

If not, I suggest you to try to disable the keyboard modifiers like this - User added an image and see if it changes the scrolling behavior. And please keep in mind that by default it is okay for Total Commander to let you scroll only the active pane, no matter which pane the mouse cursor is over at that moment, and to scroll the inactive one you have to use AWM feature.

Thank you for your post!
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

MGhell
Advanced user

Posted: 04/29/2014 00:52:41

Hi Alexander,

you're right. It works :-)

Thanks

System:
CPU Q9550S