Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 20 of 39
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

Topic: «ignore deactivation » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 46578

ac19189

Posted: 07/25/2014 14:36:57

Well just throwing it out their I have a lot of free time when I am not at work I wouldnt mind helping I mean I dont know whats all really mixed up in the proc you guys use or what tools you do use to debug but I would gladly donate my time I use skype if you wanna get in touch otherwise I will just test on major title games for now.

I am sure you dont have much free time but the offer is out their I dont really care for anything in return just want to help the dev of the software if that means installing a bunch of applications or debugging tools and playing lacky for you on no name game titles to test functions I can gladly do it. Anyway just let me know.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 07/25/2014 17:10:32

Thank you very much for such a great offer! We will keep that in mind!

support@actualtools.com

ac19189

Posted: 08/22/2014 11:52:21

Well I am having an issue with L.A. Noire did all the normal settings and cant get ignore deactivation to work D: Any ideas?
Its running dx9
32bit i believe
same computer as last time windows 7 64bit

tried compatibility mode too

Mark Metcalfe

Posted: 12/19/2014 03:08:14

I just downloaded the Actual Multiple Monitor program and was hoping it would allow me to switch between Euro Truck Simulator 2 and my second monitor.  Unfortunately, the ignore deactivation doesn't work.  I tried implementing the solutions suggested previously, but they didn't work.

It looks like such a good program, but won't be buying it until I know that I can use it with Euro Truck Simulator.

[Update 18 Dec 2014 22:30GMT] After some additional investigating I have found that the Ignore Deactivation is enabling, however the mouse is not being allowed to leave the window.

I'm running Windows 8 32bit and Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.15.1.1

If I open the steam overlay I am then able to move over to my second monitor without the game minimizing, even when in full screen mode.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/19/2014 12:13:19

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the message.

Are you running Windows 8 or 8.1?
Did you try the "Lock mouse" hotkey combination (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+L by default)to unlock the mouse cursor?

Best regards.

bibo bg

Posted: 01/31/2015 05:29:16

Well i was using the previos AMM version , but when i updated it , my ignore disactivation does not work anymore while i Play Gta San Andreas ( MultiPlayer Sa-MP)
its like when i press my ignore hotkey then try to press the move mouse to next monitor , nothing happens .
any help please
i repeat , the last AMM version was working great , i never had this problem until i updated my AMM
so it might elp , please make it quick :D
I actually had the same thing that happened with Mark ^ , i can't move the mouse like i used to do with the previous version :s
win 7 64 bit

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/02/2015 22:34:16

Hello bibo bg,

Thanks for the message.

Which exactly version of Actual Miltiple Monitors did you run before and which version are you running at the moment?
Did you try to reinstall the previous version?

Best regards.

bibo bg

Posted: 02/14/2015 02:40:31

well i don't actually remember the previous version i used but , i tried to reinstall the 8.2.1 but no use , but the thing i remember that i installed AMM for the first time last July , so the best version was realsed from July till now
Regards

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/14/2015 10:05:20

bibo bg,

Do "Ignore Deactivation" and "Lock mouse" hotkeys combinations work correctly with other games? If yes, please enable the "Compatibility mode" option in "Ignore Deactivation" hotkeys settings (Hotkeys -> Actions -> All -> Ignore Deactivation -> Compatibility mode (at the bottom)) and try to reproduce the issue.

You could also try to create Specific Settings for GTA and enable the "Ignore Deactivation" feature there (Window Settings -> Specific Settings -> Add new specific settings for GTA -> Startup tab -> Ignore Deactivation).

A slightly different mechanisms are used in all three cases (Specific Settings, Hotkeys, Hotkeys with the Compatibility mode).

If nothing helps, you could try to reinstall the 8.1.4 version of Actual Multiple Monitors (was the current version in July, 2014) from our site at http://www.actualtools.com/files/amm814.exe .

Please inform me about your results.

bibo bg

Posted: 03/05/2015 04:58:06

well i've tried all of these solutions but nothing new , still the same problem .
even though i re-installed the previous version but nothing
also when i did this
You could also try to create Specific Settings for GTA and enable the "Ignore Deactivation" feature there (Window Settings -> Specific Settings -> Add new specific settings for GTA -> Startup tab -> Ignore Deactivation).
it actaully worked when when i try to minimize my game i can't , like when i try to press Alt+TAB , the game refuses to be minimized :S

Messages 11 - 20 of 39
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register