Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Chrome conflict/crash » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3343

dean gibbons

Posted: 03/27/2014 01:44:14

I have been using Actual Multiple monitors 8.13 with chrome and i have been suffering some crashes i have followed the google work arounds and one of the is conflicts and it shows that Actual Multiple monitors 8.13 conflicts with chrome can anybody throw any light on this?

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/28/2014 01:35:44

Hello Dean,

Could you please specify the version of Chrome and Windows you are using?
Also,please,could you describe the actions that you perform before crash.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

ROBERT TURAK

Posted: 08/11/2014 03:58:22

I have the same problem-Chrome crashes randomly.  Can't describe the actions because I can just be browsing or writing and it will crash.  It's much more common when more than one instance of Chrome is open.  It is rather frustrating.  

Chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m
Windows 7 Professional, SP 1

thanks.

everything else about the product rocks!

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 08/11/2014 19:27:27

Thank you for your post and your kind words, Robert!

At first please try the latest beta version of Actual Multiple Monitors and check if the problem persists. If it does, please try someday to use Chrome heavily with Actual Multiple Monitors unloaded (exit it, not just stop).

If as a result of these actions you find out that it is definitely Actual Multiple Monitors that causes Chrome crashes, please send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support). If Actual Multiple Monitors beta version will ever prompt you to send error report, please do that. And, by the way, do you use Aero theme in Windows?

Meanwhile, I will have to switch to Chrome in my daily activities with a view to find a way to reproduce this problem.

Best regards!

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register