Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Dual Monitors , Problem with panoramic » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2225

Jackie White

Posted: 03/17/2014 05:22:28

I have two monitors that are the same make and model Dell S2340M. One is using a DVI cable and the other uses an analog cable.  I am running Windows 8.1 on a Dell inspiron 660.  The problem I am having is when I install panoramic wallpaper, I keep getting the panoramic screen on both monitors but they are uneven making it look like two different screens.  The resolution on both screens are set at 2090-1080 as recommended. I downloaded Actual hoping it would fix the problem but it is not happening.  Any suggestions how I can get my panoramic operating like it should.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/19/2014 17:58:26

Hello Jackie,

Thanks for the post.

Could you clarify what mentioned "but they are uneven making it look like two different screens" means?

Could you provide a screenshot of your whole desktop, a picture that set as background picture and a photo of your monitors to understand how the problem looks?

Best regards.

Jackie White

Posted: 03/20/2014 02:51:29

Hi Vasiliy,
Per your request "Could you clarify what mentioned "but they are uneven making it look like two different screens" means?"  
What I mean is the pictures on the two monitors are uneven and it makes the monitors look like two different pictures instead of one panoramic picture across both screen.
Loaded a picture for you to see how the two monitors look different.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/20/2014 13:01:54

Jackie,

Could you send me ( support@actualtools.com ) the background picture and screenshots of "Actual Multiple Monitors (or Actual Window Manager) -> Multiple Monitors -> Background" and "Actual Multiple Monitors (or Actual Window Manager) -> Multiple Monitors -> Monitors Layout and Settings" panes?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register