Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM Does not appear to work for me at all please help » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3424

Todd Delong

Posted: 02/27/2014 05:47:22

I purchased multiple monitors software since I am a gamer and play full screen games and need to do general web surfing while playing games.

AMM tool looked amazing fr om a review I saw on youtube where it did exactly what I needed it to, where the game stayed open in full screen and in the video he was able to go to a different monitor and do other stuff without the game minimizing.

HOWEVER! this tool has not worked for me, I have pounded the hotkey for the deactivation mode repeatedly but clicking on my other monitor made the game minimize. Not only that but I have tried other hotkeys such as win+` to see my mouse cursor would move to my other monitor...and it also does not work.

I have tried this on 3 very different full screen games (SWTOR, DayZ, League of Legends) All of them were refusing to go into deactivation mode...League of Legends did appear to let me use deactivation mode, HOWEVER! it only let me do one thing on my second monitor, after that the mouse would jump back to league of legends (Not to mention both of the monitors were flickering black when I clicked on the second monitor....as if I was Alt-tabbing)

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/19/2014 14:09:36

Hello Todd,

Thanks for the post.

Are you experiencing the problem with the current 8.1.2 version of Actual Multiple Monitors?

If yes, could you specify your OS (version, 32 or 64-bit), versions of game launchers and provide a step by step description of how you are trying to activate Ignore Deactivation and Lock Mouse features?

Could you also send me your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support)?
Please, don't forget to specify that configuration files are related to this question.

Best regards.

Vincenzo Lagrotteria

Posted: 08/03/2014 23:46:42

I have the exact same problem.

I'm using AMM 8.1.4 Trial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqqZlAlM0AI

The mouse pointer is trapped in the League of legends screen regardless of mouse trap being active or not.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 08/05/2014 13:10:44

Hello, Vincenzo!

Could you please describe your actions and the behavior of the game in details?

Also please send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with a reference to this thread.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register