Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Problem with AWM dialogs (version 8.x) » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2752

Xahi4475

Posted: 01/23/2014 19:54:14

Hello!
This is happening only at version 8 and higher.
When I open dialog in AWM Config it disappears but remains active. Must click Esc to deactivate it. So, I can't see dialog, for example when I click Browse to change picture of background. The Browse dialog is shown up but then diappear and all I can do is to click Esc to deactivate it. I can change picture only if I copy path of desired picture but to browse for pictures I can't.
Also when I click to delete rule there comes dualoag to confirm it but that dialog disappear immediately and now I can't answer Yes nor No. Must kill process to open again AWM Config window.
Caused by this now can't open also other dialogs outside AWM config like Desktop Properties. When I open it, Properties dialog shows up but then disappear and I see in Task Switch it's active.  Must click Esc to exit. Now I can't do anything in Windows Properties.
I've downloaded today version 8.1. I thought maybe this is fixed but not so I thought it's better to tell you, maybe you could help me.
Also some dialogs change thier size to smaller. I changed size of some objects in computer but not in AWM. As I said these issues I see in version 8 and higher.
If I reset my settings this problem not present so we can say problem is somewhere in my rules or settings. But this problem not present in earlier versions including last 7.5.1.
Maybe you'll need my settings to find out problem.
I left this issue just because my weak english.
Greetings from Kosovo!

-----
Actual Window Manager, ShellToys, Macro Express, AdMuncher,
gMote, DMEXBar, AutoHotkey...

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/19/2014 13:45:47

Hello Xahi4475,

Thanks for the post.

Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Window Manager -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support)?
Please, don't forget to specify that configuration files are related to this question.

Best regards.

Xahi4475

Posted: 03/28/2014 08:40:12

Hello, Vasiliy! Thanks for your answer.
Sorry, now I checked forum and I saw reply.
I just sent configuration files and I specified reason (this topic).
I hope you give me answer and fix so I can start to use new versions. :)
Greetings from Kosovo.

-----

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/28/2014 13:15:07

You should disable the "Fix minimal size to" feature (Actual Window Manager -> Window Settings -> Default Settings -> Size tab) to avoid the problem.

Best regards.

Xahi4475

Posted: 03/28/2014 16:21:07

You're fast, Vasiliy. :)
I came here to tell more dialogs are affected b this but I saw new reply.
Now all dialogs are OK.
Thank you very much! :)
Now I can use new versions.

P. S. I have one more little issue (maybe not issue but it's different behavior from previous versions) but it's not related to this topic. I will post it now.
Edit: no, it's fixed, nevertheless it was related to this issue. So now - everything is fine for me.
User added an image

Thank you again! User added an image

-----

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help