Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual Multiple Monitors & Actual Window Manager Together? , Not playing well together » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3076

Kris Rhen

Posted: 09/30/2013 03:04:10

So I bought Actual Multiple Monitors and love it.  Then I had need of some aspects of Actual Window Manager, so I installed the demo.

The two seem to be conflicting.  Both run, but I see an Actual Multiple Monitors option within Actual Window Manager - so does that mean AMM comes with AWM?

Do I need both? I'm having problems with the windows titlebar buttons.  Configured AMM to have "Move to monitors 1,2,3,4" but once I run AWM the buttons don't do what they do without AWM running (do other strange things and the icons have strange graphics artifacts).  

Also when I went into AWM "Multiple monitors" tab on the left side, it showed existing setup from AMM but I reset it to be correct. Weird.

Can you please tell me how AWM and AMM are meant to (not) be used together or if AMM is part of AWM etc?  Thanks

Kris Rhen

Posted: 09/30/2013 03:16:02

nevermind I just saw this:

"Our all-in-one Actual Window Manager product includes all other Actual Tools programs in one seamless integrated program.
Saves you 74% if you had purchased these separately! "

so if I bought AMM before realizing I should have bought AWM - can I get a discount on AWM to upgrade from AMM? :)

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/30/2013 15:52:40

Good day Kris,

First of all- our products conflict with each other, so you have to choose which program to use in same time.
Secondly, to upgrade from AMM to AWM, you can visit our upgrade center

Have a nice day

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Gilberto Sanchez

Posted: 10/04/2013 03:39:57

I purchased the DIAMOND Multimedia WPCTVPRO VStream Wireless USB PC to TV, it use to work, now it can't install. Tech told me to update windows Net Frame, it's updated, I downloaded Multiple Monitor from here, installed it, it still doesn't work. I had 2 uninstalled and still trying to figure out the problem.

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/04/2013 17:00:38

Good day Gilberto,

Do you face this issue with Multiple Monitors turned off?

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register