Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «"Send to bottom" issues » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3415

Steve Kalide
Advanced user

Posted: 09/10/2013 08:49:54

When I use the "Send to bottom" shortcut on a window, the window gets pushed to the bottom -- however -- if I then close the new window on top of the pile, the first window pops all the way back up to the top of the pile.

For example, let's say I have 10 Notepads open and a browser window on top of everything. I push the "Send to bottom" shortcut which pushes the browser to the bottom of the pile (on the current monitor) -- one of the Notepads is now at the top of the pile. If I then close that Notepad, the browser pops all the way back up to the top, as if it was window #2. So I send it to the bottom again, and now another Notepad is on top. If I close that Notepad, the browser again jumps up to the top, continuously.

Can this be remedied? I'm guessing there's some non-visible list of window orderings, and when a window gets closed, the windows ordering gets shifted around -- and perhaps this list isn't getting updated to reflect the browser now being at the bottom of the pile? (e.g., window #11 of the pile, and not #1 or #2 in line).

Win7/Win8.1 Pro (x64)
AWM 8.3b2

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/10/2013 19:22:23

Hello Steve

The issue has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

Steve Kalide
Advanced user

Posted: 10/19/2013 14:08:14

Any update on this? I was hoping it'd be fixed in the beta, but it continues to happen. Whenever a window is closed after a previous window was sent-to-bottom, the window that was sent-to-bottom jumps all the way back up to the top, repeatedly.

Thanks.

Win7/Win8.1 Pro (x64)
AWM 8.3b2

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/20/2013 19:24:27

Sorry Steve,but we are still investigating the issue. Thanks for your patience

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register