Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Move window to mouse pointer problem » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2824

Travers Carter

Posted: 07/30/2013 15:29:05

Hi,

I've just installed AMM 5.1.1 and am in the process of setting up shortcuts for a presentation machine.

I've created a shortcut to move the currently selected window to the monitor containing the mouse pointer, which works, but only once for each window.

ie if I open a window, move the pointer to another monitor, then run the shortcut (currently Ctrl+Win+Alt+H, but I've tried multiple bindings) the window is moved correctly, but if I then move the pointer to any other monitor then run the shortcut again the window isn't moved.

If I close the window and re-open it, then the shortcut again seems to work, but again only for the first time on any given window.

I've tested this with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows and it always seems to have the same problem.

Is this a bug? or is there any additional configuration that I should check?

Thanks.

EDIT: If I enable the move new windows to monitor containing mouse pointer option the shortcut doesn't even work the first time (the initial move on window creation does though).

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/23/2013 12:58:26

Hi Travers,

Could you please go to Configuration window, then Tools, Configuration, Send to Tech Support, and fill the form, for the further investigation.
Also, could you please tell me how did you make a shortcut.Step by step.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/29/2013 11:20:00

Hi Travers,

I received the configurations but you didn't fill the form so I need to ask- what version of windows do you use ATM?

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Travers Carter

Posted: 09/05/2013 07:53:37

Windows 7 (Pro, 64 bit)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/05/2013 13:45:56

Hello Travers

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0