Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Second Screen Taskbar Not Show » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4357

Teddy Tsai

Posted: 06/18/2013 14:23:26

Hi, after installing AMM 5.1.1, my second screen's task bar just disappear, and the start button there only show half.
It looks like it sinks down. Do you have any idea how to fix this? I have already tried to uninstall AMM and reinstall several times.
I am currently downgrade to 5.0.4, but the problem still exists.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional  (x64)

OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free, station (x64)

Actual Tools Program Name: Actual Multiple Monitors

Actual Tools Program Version: 5.0.4

Teddy Tsai

Posted: 06/19/2013 14:28:41

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
I have attached a screenshot of my second screen's start menu to better describe what I was talking about.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/24/2013 14:54:55

Hello Teddy

Have you tried to use the Unhide Taskbars feature (Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Unhide Taskbars)?

Are you able to use the Start Button on the secondary? Are you able to resize the taskbar by dragging the thin strip at the bottom with mouse pointer manually?

Could you change the option "Use small icons" of the system taskbar properties and see if it helps?

If nothing of the listed helps, disable our program and delete the following registry key in the regedit.exe:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Window Manager\Command Center\Plugins\MultimonTaskbar\taskbar_states

See if it helps and let us know.

Best regards.

Teddy Tsai

Posted: 06/24/2013 15:05:24

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you so much for your help.
The deletion of the registry key works for me.  :D

My taskbar in the second screen finally comes out.

Regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register