Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Options>MM> Desktop Profiles shows no monitors , No monitors showing up in the Destop Profiles settings window. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3309

cryodream

Posted: 05/30/2013 20:02:47

Like the title and descriptions says.

I run 3 monitor setup: 3x Asus VH236H, in horizontal-horizontal-vertical positions. Vertical monitor is very good for web browsing, and I have maximized Chrome in it most of the time. Today I closed Chrome and noticed, that on my vertical monitor, instead of there being a wallpaper, there's simply a black background. My main profile (called "3x Asus" in the picture below) is setup to shuffle from 2 different folders (1 for horizontal wallpapers, 1 for vertical). So, when I saw, that there's no wallpaper on my left (vertical) monitor (other 2 monitor were ok), I opened Actual Desktop Manager > Multiple Monitors > Desktop Profiles and... no monitors...? Wth happened? How do fix it? Oh, and Multiple Monitors > Monitors Layout and Settings show all 3 monitors.

Screens of Desktop Profiles and Monitors Layout and Settings:
User added an image User added an image

System: win7 Pro
Cards: EVGAs: GTX470 & GT430
If you need any more info, lemme know.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/14/2013 11:52:25

Hello cryodream

What version of AWM are you running?

Have you tried to restart Actual Window Manager? Have you tried to restart Windows? Does it help?

If it doesn't could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool?

Best regards.

Jamil Rodrigues

Posted: 08/28/2013 20:59:41

Same Here exactly.

Yes... I tried to restart.

AMM 5.1.1 here. Configuration files sent.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/04/2013 19:14:18

Hello Jamil

Does the monitors show up in a newly created profile?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register