Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Switching applications glitching , windows do not come to foreground when I switch to them » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2316

David Hardman

Posted: 05/30/2013 00:08:21

Application windows do not come to foreground when I switch to them either using windows task switcher or even when I click in a window. I have to click in the window I want to access then click into a different window then click the window I want to access a second time. This is consistent. I have shut down Actual Window Manager to make sure it is a problem with AWM and it definitely is.

Is there a setting that I have inadvertently set that is causing this because I have looked everywhere in AWM's settings and I can't see what setting that would be.

I am using AWM 7.5.1 and Win 7 x64.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/14/2013 09:41:54

Hello David

This behavior is not normal.

Does it happen with all programs?

Does the problem depend on what window had the focus before you've tried to switch to other window?

I have to click in the window I want to access then click into a different window then click the window I want to access a second time.
Does it matter what the "different" window is (the second window that you click on)? Does it gain the focus as it should when you click on it?

Are you running any third-party window management software?

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register