Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual multiple monitor black screen » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4526

Erno Stremmelaar

Posted: 03/28/2013 09:07:22

I just bought AMM but on my windows 8 x64 machine once i click on the tray icon and go to configuration my whole screen goes black and all my windows are behind the blackscreen.

I can only access then by using ALT+TAB.

I don't have this problem when i go to start --> all programs --> Actual Multiple Monitors --> configuration.

But i can't set the AMM to start automatic with windows and configure my profiles.

I have unistalled the program and did a new install (deleted the program files AMM folder and the user\AppData\Roaming\Actual Tools\Actual Multiple Monitors folder).

the problem seems to happend when i want to start ActualMultipleMonitorsConfig.exe

can anyone help me?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/31/2013 20:07:20

Hello Erno

What version of AMM are you running?

Does the problem occur both when you double left click the tray icon and when you right click the icon and then select the Configure item?

Could you give me a screenshot depicting the problem? Can you see the taskbar or anything else when the black screen appears?

How did you try to set AMM to start automatically? Is it enabled in the Task Manager > Startup tab?

What's wrong with profiles?

Best regards.

Erno Stremmelaar

Posted: 04/05/2013 00:17:37

Hello Bogdan,

It seemed to have to do with problemen with my Windows 8 because after a system restore the problem was solved.

thank you for your help

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register