Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM Crashes TradeStation 9.1 , TradeStation Network Login Module Crashes » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4048

Dan C

Posted: 02/22/2013 12:56:08

The attached error message is received whenever I am running AWM "as Administrator" and try to start TradeStation 9.1.  Since TradeStation requires elevated user privileges to run, AWM will not control it when AWM is atarted by a regular user account.  I tried to install AWM with the option to work with system programs, but this option appears to have no effect.  I therefore start AWM with the "run as Administrator" option.  It appears to control other programs I have to run as Administrator without any problems, but it consistently crashes TradeStation as soon as the ORCal.exe, network login module starts.  I tried putting ORCal.exe in the exclusion list but this did not help.

I really like what I have seen in AWM, but I simply cannot use it if it crashes TradeStation.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/24/2013 23:13:29

Hello Dan

What version of AWM are you running?

Try the latest version and check whether the problem still persists or try to add the exclusion for class #32770.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register