Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Window-shake minimizes everything, can't restore » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2805

Steve Kalide
Advanced user

Posted: 02/05/2013 02:44:29

This has been driving me crazy for months, and after happening again just now, I finally have gotten frustrated enough to post about it :)

How in the world do we turn off the window-shake minimization feature? It drives me crazy. It's so sensitive, like it's anxious to minimize every single window down to the taskbar. And than what's worse, is that reshaking the window won't restore all the windows, like should happen.

I've thoroughly disabled this native feature in Windows 7, to no avail. This leads me to think that the AWM has its own implementation of this feature, which isn't affected by disabling Windows' version of this feature.

How can we turn this off? I've looked everywhere. As I'm someone who moves windows around very rapidly between locations and monitors, the mass-minimization feature drives me crazy.

I'd appreciate help on this. Thanks!

Win7/Win8.1 Pro (x64)
AWM 8.3b2

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/06/2013 01:25:34

Hello Steve.

AWM has no own implementation, but somehow triggers the native Aero Shake on the monitor with its taskbar.

We'll try to fix it.

For you does Aero Shake work only on the monitor with AWM taskbar?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register