Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Internet Explorer 9 causes AMM crash , AMM will Crash if trying to close IE Windows from the taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3117

Jstar333

Posted: 12/18/2012 11:30:23

I pin Internet Explorer to a second monitors taskbar.  I then open three occurrences of Internet Explorer 9 on the second monitor from the pined icon.  I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to bring up the taskbar and hover it over the Internet Explorer (IE) Icon.  This will bring up the taskbar and show the three occurrences of the IE windows.  I then can slide the mouse to the right of each Internet Explorer Window's description and click on the x symbol to close a IE window.  Actual Multiple Monitor will crash on closing either the first or second explorer window.  I tried the same thing using Firefox 17 and it did not crash Actual Multiple Monitor.

Operating system Windows 7 X64 professional.

Actual Multiple Monitor Ver 4.3

Inter Explorer ver 9.0.8112.164421 (latest)
Firefox 17.0.1

Included a Jpeg of the two monitor screens which show what I was doing before the crash.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/26/2012 01:17:55

Hello Jstar333.

I was unable to reproduce the issue.

Could you install the latest version of Actual Multiple Monitors (5.0) and check whether the problem still appears.

If it does, then send us your configuration files using the "Send to Tech Support" tool.

And tell me what version of IE are you running - 32- or 64-bit?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register