Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Ignore Deactivation not working » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 12329

Josue Guevara

Posted: 12/09/2012 18:28:35

Hi,

I got Windows 64 bit version, I'm trying to play League of Legends and Guild Wars 2 in fullscreen mode. I bought this program cause it was supposed to let me use the option Ignore Deactivation to change between screens without having the game to minimize. I go into the game press the Hotkeys but nothing happens... I have compatibility mode activated.

Also tried creating a rule which would set Ignore Activation as soon as the window opened, didnt work.

Need some help please.

Regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/10/2012 21:25:17

Hello Jose.

What our product are you running?

Make sure that these games windows are affected by our program. There must be the items of our program in the window system menu (title bar right click or taskbar icon shift+right click).

Best regards.

Josue Guevara

Posted: 12/12/2012 16:28:30

Hi,

I got Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3, I couldnt see the items you mentioned my games are in fullscreen, i tried windowed mode to see the icons but there was none. Guess the option doesnt work as I thought.

Regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/18/2012 01:08:52

Please do the following:
- Launch Actual Multiple Monitors
- In the notification area (system tray) context menu for Actual Multiple Monitors (right click on the Actual Multiple Monitors icon) select “Logging” and then “Enable logging”
- In the same context menu select Logging > Show Log Window. It opens the Log window, where Actual Multiple Monitors displays the windows which it tracks, Settings that are applied to these windows etc.
- If the window contains some entries, then right-click the working area and select the “Clear Log” item.
- When the log window is clear, open Guild Wasrs 2 or League of Legends and check whether the new entries appear in the log window and what setting are applied to it. Also you can make a screenshot of the log window and send us.

Jamie Uniacke

Posted: 02/08/2014 19:53:01

Hi
I trying your program out before i buy it, but i cant get it to work.
I have the same problem as above i'm just trying to play Arma2 while browsing.
Running Version 8.1.1

User added an image

//Jamie

Michael Gillen

Posted: 02/11/2014 12:44:45

AMM 8.1.1
Interesting.  I have Windows 8.1 and had Ignore Deactivation and Lock Mouse were being ignored for World of Tanks. Starting the log window, then restarting the game, it behaved. I'll do more experimentation with that.
The log window allowed me to fine my Pandora problem, though. I should have thought of that sooner.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/19/2014 13:51:48

Hello gentlemen,

Are you experiencing the problem with current 8.1.2 versions of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors?

If yes, could you specify your OS (version, 32 or 64-bit), versions of game launchers and provide a step by step description of how you are trying to activate Ignore Deactivation and Lock Mouse features?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register