Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Start Menu missing from Second Monitor , Start Menu missing from Second Monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3038

Jim Radke

Posted: 12/05/2012 09:12:04

Good morning, this is my first time trying to use Actual Multiple Monitors, so I may not have something set up correctly; but I can't figure it out!

I installed the 'trial' version of Actual Multiple monitors to test the software before purchasing.

Everything works fine on my primary monitor.

On the second monitor, I see the taskbar, and all launched applications within it; but I can never seem to get the start menu to display on the secondary monitor.  What do I need to sent to see the start menu on the second monitor?

Currently I have installed the trial version of Actual Multiple Monitor V4.3, and set it in Mirror mode (have tried all three modes).

On my computer I have Windows 7 Ultimate, x64 (8 gig of ram) running on an HP Pavilion DV7 laptop.

Show the Clock, Auto-Hide, On Top, and Show the Show Desktop Button all checked on the pop-up menu that comes up when I right mouseclick the taskbar on the secondary screen.

In the Actual Multiple Monitors properties screen I have the:  Show the Start menu for hidden Start button (Pro version only) - button checked.

What am I missing to make the Start menu show up on both screens?

Thanks!

Jim

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/07/2012 00:08:42

Hello Jim.

The problem has been confirmed.

The fact is that part of the program ignores the trial period on x64 operational systems.

Unfortunately, we will disable the trial period in the next version of AMM, so there will be no ability to test AMM 4.3 because of this issue.]

I can advise you to try the previous version of AMM or the current version of Actual Window Manager, which provides all the features of AMM 4.3.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register