Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Is it possible to bulk edit window settings? , bulk changes to similar window settings properties » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2369

Chris Kistorian

Posted: 12/01/2012 12:27:32

Hello, I am curious to know if there is any way to apply a specific change to the property of a large group of window settings?  I have noticed that it is possible to sel ect a few window settings fr om the left (highlight them), then on the right side choose any specific option (i.e. restrict placement), then apply the change and this allows exactly what it is that I am asking about here.  However, I have noticed inconsistencies with this.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or what the problem is; but when I highlight several window rules listed on the left, at some point it seems to disable at least some (in some cases all) window properties - specifically for "restrict placement" options such as left, top, right, and bottom.  

Does anybody know what is causing for some of these properties to be disabled and if there is any work-around to be able to get a specific set of changes to window rules applied to all the selected window rules?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/03/2012 00:22:18

Hello Chris.

This problem has been confirmed.

This is a bug, restrict placement should work for the group of settings.

We'll try to fix it.

What other options have you noticed the problem with?

Nest regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register