Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «ATB not working with firefox or chrome , and I only have one monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3149

HEATHER WOODBURY

Posted: 11/29/2012 10:00:23

I haven't been able to use ATB for months because it's not working on firefox. I tried it with Chrome..no luck. but it IS working with IE. I have downloaded the latest version of both firefox and ATB and it has not helped. Please let me know what I can try next.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/29/2012 21:54:41

Hello Heather.

What do you mean saying "it's not working"? No title buttons and no window context menu items? Are you able to see the Actual Title Buttons context menu items in Chrome (right click on the Chrome title bar)?

Are you using the standard settings for Firefox and Chrome or you've created your own?

Is the default settings enabled?

Please do the following:
- Launch Actual Title Buttons
- In the notification area (system tray) context menu for Actual Title Buttons (right click on the Actual Title Buttons icon) select “Logging” and then “Enable logging”
- In the same context menu select Logging > Show Log Window. It opens the Log window, where Actual Title Buttons displays the windows which it tracks, Settings that are applied to these windows etc.
- If the window contains some entries, then right-click the working area and select the “Clear Log” item.
- When the log window is clear, open the Chrome or Firefox and check whether the new entries appear in the log window and what setting are applied to it. Also you can make a screenshot of the log window and send us.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/30/2012 03:07:47

It seems that Firefox and Chrome are launched under other user than Actual Title Buttons. How do you launch them? Try to re-install Actual Title Buttons and enable the support system utilities during the installation.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/03/2012 00:02:25

Heather, how do you launch Chrome and Firefox? Do you launch Internet explorer the same way?

Please launch Actual Title Buttons, Internet Explorer and both Firefox and Chrome open the task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), make a screenshot of the processes tab with all processes and the User Name column and send it to us.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/05/2012 00:52:26

Heather, could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tools and a screenshot of the About window (Tools > Help > About).

Do you mean you launch IE, Chrome and Firefox just with single left click on icon (On the taskbar or on the start menu)? And you don't run it as administrator, or other user and don't do any other actions, just single click, right?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register