Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Solari Board View Issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2566

Lloyd Kimble

Posted: 11/28/2012 07:37:47

Ok so I guess first I should try and describe our setup. This is at a restaurant and we use the software to produce a look a like Solari Board as you would find at a New York train station. So we have a single computer with the software installed that has 5 monitors/TV's connected to it. The TV's are displayed in the front of the Restaurant and each one display's a different menu (Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Event's, etc). On the computer we have 5 executable and 5 text files plus a countdown executable. The executable pull their display information from the text files.

The issue:

So we populate the text file with the menu items no more than 11 spaces to the right and no more than 22 space down, this is the lim it of the Solari board image that shows on the screens. If you go beyond this then some characters will not show. We have all the text files completed but when we launch the executable the text files are inlaid into the solari board image with the word click below the text files. This has not happened before and I am not sure why it is happening now or how to correct it. The text files should not be showing within the display of the Solari board and I have yet to be able to find out what is causing it or how to remove the text file from the TV's.

To add to this when we start each executable they are all showing the text file but when we send them to their respected TV all but the first executable seems to remove the Text file image and the word click and shows correctly on the TV's. It is currently only the last one that is showing incorrectly on the TV screen but that is probably because it does not get sent to another screen it stays on the main screen.

I hope this is enough information to get started with helping me figure this issue out or how I can remove the text file from showing on the screen. All help is greatly appreciated.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/29/2012 20:49:50

Hello Lloyd.

How does our software relate to this situation?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register