Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows 8 Desktop Profiles , Cannot use Hotkeys » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2534

JohnQPublic

Posted: 10/28/2012 15:18:52

I have recently upgraded to Windows 8 and switching between Desktop Profiles does not always work.

The situation I have is that I have three monitors and an HDTV connected to my computer. One profile is to have all of the monitors enabled and the other profile is having the TV only activated. For some reason, when I use the hotkey to switch from the Monitors profile to the TV profile the monitors do not activate/deactivate like they should. It just stays on the three monitors.

I realize Windows 8 was just released, but is there any potential work around or possible fix?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/31/2012 01:48:08

Hello JohnQPublic.

Are you able to achieve the wanted result by changing settings on the Monitors Layout and Settings? If you are, then change these settings according to your TV-profile, apply and then create a new profile that will replicate the current Monitors Layout and Settings. Then check whether it works when switching between profiles.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register