Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows not accessible from Remote Desktop » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2918

mad

Posted: 10/12/2012 02:24:16

Hello

I am testing Window Manager at the moment.

I have two monitors at work, but I often work from home via Remote Desktop.
The problem I have now, is that some applications are on the second screen, and I can't access them anymore from home.
Is there a way to tell Window Manager, when I'm working from home, it should move them back to the main Screen, or a button to manually get them back?

Like that I'm not able to work anymore from home.

Second questions is regarding the Title Keys on every application, I was able to uncheck most of them, but one is still there. Is there a way to get rid of the last one aswell? (the one which brings up the menu?) We have an application which does not like it, if there are any integrations in the window .

Thank you very much.

Patrick

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/15/2012 04:29:00

Hello Patrick.

Normally, when you're working remotely with single monitor, windows that were on the secondary at your working setup should be replaced to that single monitor (as if you disabled one of your two monitors in the Windows resolution tab). So, how do you place these windows on the secondary? Using move to monitor at startup or restricting placement maybe?

I can suppose that using of the desktop profiles can solve this problem. You can make two profiles: one for the work and one for the remote access with single monitor and appropriate resolution.

Are you talking about grouping button? You can disable it here: Title buttons > Show grouping button.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register