Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Running as Administrator but not in Starup » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3720

Xahi4475

Posted: 08/28/2012 11:21:05

Hello!
Sorry for my english.
I'm using Windows 8 64bit and AWM not working very well. Not activated for some windows and programs. But since I run it as administrator now AWM works perfectly everywhere but never starts with Windows (startup). I added it in Startup folder but nothing. At Options is already activated Start with WIndows and still nothing. Not running at sratup. Is there any way to make it to start along with Windows?
I don't understand why I should start it as administrator when my main account have all administrative rights (or I think it has).

-----
Actual Window Manager, ShellToys, Macro Express, AdMuncher,
gMote, DMEXBar, AutoHotkey...

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/31/2012 05:49:29

Hello Xahi4475.

Unfortunately, for now i can't tell you why AWM doesn't start with Windows, but I'll pay attention to this later.

For now, try to re-install AWM and check the Support system utilities checkbox during installation, launch the AWM in the usual way (not "as administrator") and check whether it works now with the "problem" applications.

Best regards.

Xahi4475

Posted: 09/02/2012 01:50:05

Thank you for your replay. User added an image
After some days I tested AWM as non-administrator and now I can say for sure "problematic" programs were those "system utilities". I didn't pay attention in that part when I installed AWM so it was unchecked. So, now program works perfectly at x64 (Windows 8 too).
Thank You again. User added an image User added an image

-----
Actual Window Manager, ShellToys, Macro Express, AdMuncher,
gMote, DMEXBar, AutoHotkey...

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login