Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar on auxiliary monitor disappears , Taskbar on auxiliary monitor disappears when maximize a window » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3583

Judy Lloyd

Posted: 08/25/2012 10:33:40

I have a 3-monitor configuration on my HP G7-2124 laptop.  Using Targus 3.0 USB docking station with video for monitor 3; monitor 2 connected to vga adapter on laptop.  I was using trial version of AMM pro to test b/4 purchasing, but got so frustrated that I uninstalled it and reinstalled free version to see if fewer options would sort out the issues.  Unfortunately that is not the case.

Have taskbars enabled on both auxiliary monitors.  On Monitor 2 (connected to VGA port on laptop) when an open window is maximized, it covers up the taskbar.  This does not happen on Monitor 3 (connected to Targus video port).  This behavior suddenly appeared today without any apparent reason after not having this problem for the past 3 weeks.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled AMM to see if that would solve the problem but without success.  

I have minimum features enabled.  How can this problem be solved?  I was ready to purchase the pro version until this morning when I started my computer and for no apparent reason this issue arose.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/28/2012 22:55:43

Hello Judy.

Please check whether the "On top" item of the Monitor 2 taskbar's context menu (right mouse button click on the taskbar) is enabled.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register