Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Chrome and iTunes icons cannot be removed » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3885

Rockstaru

Posted: 08/11/2012 17:59:41

I just got back to my apartment after a long summer away and upgraded to AMM 4.1--previously I had had this problem with the second beta and it was fixed in the third one, but now it seems to have reappeared.  When I right click the iTunes and Chrome buttons on my taskbar, no context menu appears, and when the programs are launched, they appear in new pins on the taskbar--that is, they don't show up as selectable windows on the Chrome and iTunes icons that are already pinned, but as new ones on the end.  The attached screenshot shows what I mean.

User added an image

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/13/2012 01:15:07

Hello Rockstaru.

Unfortunately the only way to remove these icons is to reset taskbar. After you re-pin the icons it should work normally.

Reset your AMM taskbar by deleting the "taskbar states" key in the following register path using regedit.exe:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Multiple Monitors\Command Center\Plugins\MultimonTaskbar

It will remove ALL pinned icons from the AMM taskbar.

Best regards.

Dyllon Boynton

Posted: 08/17/2012 09:47:32

I am having the same issue with google chrome but when I reset the taskbar_states and re-pin it won't work like normal.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/23/2012 02:05:09

Hello Dyllon.

What do you mean it won't work like normal? Could you describe the problem in detail?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register