Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Right-click integration taskbar move to monitor not available , Right-click integration taskbar move to monitor not available » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6412

a p
Advanced user

Posted: 05/01/2012 20:52:34

Some programs while running I can right click in taskbar and select move to monitor, others do not have this option or hardly any for that matter.  Why is this?  I have a unique situation that requires me being able to use this functionality or using some form of hotkey to get a window back to my viewing monitor.  My situation is this, I have 4 monitors, each monitor is in a different location in my home.  

Please help.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/03/2012 00:19:56

Hellp a p.

What do you mean "others do not have this option"? Is this option not provided in the context menu or maybe none of our-product's-options are provided?

Best regards.

a p
Advanced user

Posted: 05/05/2012 19:24:10

If a program is running the icon shows up in the task bar.  If i hover over this and right-click i sometimes get a whole list of options coming from your software, one of these options is very useful to me, that is the "move" option (i.e. to another monitor).  For some strange reason not all programs behave this way and i don't have all of these options when running.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/13/2012 23:45:29

Hello a p.

What applications (names, versions) have you noticed this problem with?

What OS (version, 32 or 64-bit) are you running?

What our product (name, version) are you running?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register