Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Extended taskbar issues , Extended taskbar issues » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3574

Ryan Thieme

Posted: 05/01/2012 08:50:11

I'm giving Absolute Multiple Monitors a try before committing to purchase and have run into 2 issues with the extended toolbar.

I have a 3 headed setup consisting of a laptop (Monitor 1/Primary monitor), and 2 flat screen monitors (Dell E193FP (Monitor 2) and Dell P2411H (Monitor 3)).  I have extended the taskbar to all 3 monitors and have noticed the following issues.

The image below shows the taskbar of Monitors 1, 2, and 3.

User added an image

ISSUE 1:
The arrangement of Quick Launch icons for monitor 1 is the order I'd prefer for all 3 displays, however every time I reorganize the icons on displays 2 and 3, after a reboot, they reorganize themselves into some random order.

ISSUE 2:
The Notification area of taskbar 1 has all the icons.  Those icons are missing in displays 2 and 3.

~ryan

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/02/2012 22:12:22

Hello Ryan.

What OS are you running (version, 32- or 64-bit)?

And please send us the screenshot of the Multiple Monitors > Taskbar tab.

Best regards.

Ryan Thieme

Posted: 05/03/2012 07:35:06

Hi,

I'm running Win7 64-bit.

User added an image

I'm not sure why the image tags aren't working and why I have to use the "Load image" option also.

~ryan

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/04/2012 01:00:17

Hello Ryan.

I was unable to reproduce these problems with two monitors.

About the first issue: try to change the arrangement of Quick Launch icons for all your monitors (just replace some icons), then reload Actual Multiple Monitors completely (exit and launch again). Then reboot your PC and check whether the arrangement has changed.

About the second issue: check whether the "show the notification area" (item of the Actual Multiple Monitors tray icon context menu) is checked and let us know.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register