Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Start Menu problems , Windows key doesn't bring up start menu without mouse click » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4074

Jase N

Posted: 04/17/2012 18:01:16

Hi guys,

Finally a better alternative to Ultramon. Ok, so I am loving all the features of the app, but there is one issue I am having. When I press the start key on the keyboard the windows start menu does not display. If I then left click anywhere on any screen, the start menu pops up on that screen. I can also double tap the windows key for the menu to display on the screen that the mouse pointer is currently on. The location of the start menu appearing is fine, I'm happy for it to display on the "mouse pointer" screen. Ordinarily you can press the windows key again when the start menu is up and it will disappear. I am having to double tap the windows key on the keyboard for the start menu to disappear once it is displayed.

Questions:

What setting do I have to change for the start menu to be displayed on a single press of the windows key on the keyboard?
What setting changes the "location" that the start menu is displayed on. ie: If I wanted to make the start menu always display on screen 1, what setting to I have to change/enable/disable.

Thanks heaps guys.
Jase

Jase N

Posted: 04/18/2012 02:34:59

Please ignore this guys. Turns out I had inadvertantly turned on Windows stickey keys. Problem not with AMM at all.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register