Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Menus appearing on wrong monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3113

karthik rao

Posted: 04/11/2012 22:36:03

hi all,

loving the power of this program, but i have 1 nagging issue that is starting to be a serious nuisance:

i have 2 monitors in my set up, and for some reason all menus, drop-downs, etc (right clicks as well) will appear on the secondary monitor rather than the primary or where the main window actually is. there is a slight delay after the click where the menu will appear on the correct monitor, then swap over to the secondary.

as far as i know, i do not have any custom rules for any programs, and i have gone through the settings to verify i have not enabled any such feature.

any help is appreciated, thanks!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/12/2012 05:43:19

Hello Karthik,

Thanks for the post.

Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Window Manager -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support or Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Send to Tech Support)?

Best regards.

Arthur Clemons

Posted: 04/26/2012 11:49:56

Hello support,

I am having the same issue, my system information is below. When I open a menu on Monitor 2 or 3 it flashes and opens on Monitor 1.  I do not have any custom settings turned on and have also checked in the settings and I am unable to find any options that may help.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise  (x64)

OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free, station (x64)

Actual Tools Program Name: Actual Multiple Monitors

Actual Tools Program Version: 4.0

Conflicting Program Name:

Conflicting Program Version:

Actions Required to Reproduce the Problem:  Open or move a window/program to/on Monitor 2 or 3.  Open a menu, it flashes really quickly and then opens on Monitor 1.  I have provided a screenshot for reference.  I have attached a screen shot that may help.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/27/2012 00:08:04

Hello everybody.

The first thing that comes to mind is that the default settings option "move to monitor" is enabled. Is it enabled?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register