Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM7 - Virtual Desktops not working , Virtual Desktops not working correctly » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3256

Gerhard Ziran

Posted: 03/27/2012 08:43:27

After upgrading to AWM 7 last week, I have been trying to experiment with virtual desktops; I activated the feature and defined two Desktops.  I can switch between the two, but I cannot make them work correctly:

Clicking on the "Move to Virtual Desktop" button does not drop down the menu to sel ect a desktop - it does nothing. I also found no other way to move a window to the second desktop; I tried to drag an icon in the Switcher fr om one pane to the other; no idea if this is supposed to work, in any case it does not work.

Trying to define Desktop 2 as the startup desktop in the window settings does not stick - it is always saved as "Desktop 1".  I can set a window to start on "all desktops" and it works, but that's not really the point if I can do nothing else.

This is a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 machine with SP1. I have a Radeon HD 6450 card with Catalyst 12.1, running two monitors in an expanded desktop configutation.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/03/2012 01:09:18

Hello Gerhard,

Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Window Manager -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register