Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Classic Snapping BUGS » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3462

Bertram Vogel
Advanced user

Posted: 02/22/2012 09:10:21

Hello,

I like the classic snapping feature, but it has two bugs:

1. Windows snap to borders of windows that are below other windows and therefore not visible:
If I have maximized window A on my Monitor and below window A is a smaller window B, than all windows that are above A snap to the borders of window B. This is very confusing, because i don't see the borders of window B (because window B is below the maximized window).

The same for windows that are overlapping each other: Other Windows should only snap to the parts of the border that are really visible and not covered by the other windows.

2. This problem can only be noticed if you have at least two monitors:
If i maximize a window on my first monitor, the windows on my second monitor snap to an invisible border of the maximized window just 3 or 4 px before the screen edge.

Best Regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/23/2012 00:42:57

Hello Bertram,

Thanks for the post.

1. Windows snap to borders of windows that are below other windows and therefore not visible:
If I have maximized window A on my Monitor and below window A is a smaller window B, than all windows that are above A snap to the borders of window B. This is very confusing, because i don't see the borders of window B (because window B is below the maximized window).

The same for windows that are overlapping each other: Other Windows should only snap to the parts of the border that are really visible and not covered by the other windows.

2. This problem can only be noticed if you have at least two monitors:
If i maximize a window on my first monitor, the windows on my second monitor snap to an invisible border of the maximized window just 3 or 4 px before the screen edge.
- These problems have been confirmed. We'll investigate what can we do with this.

Best regards.

Bertram Vogel
Advanced user

Posted: 03/31/2012 10:04:07

Both problems are fixed in AWM 7.0 :)! Very well done!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register