Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Can't Pin Certain Programs to Second Taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5942

Victor Sbailo

Posted: 12/26/2011 17:46:13

Good evening,

I have bought Actual Multiple Monitors. While certain programs are able to be pinned to my second task bar there are a few that either show up blank or have the icon yet don't run. 2 of these programs are Dxtory and Xsplit. I do a lot of web streaming so these programs are kind of a necessity for settings, etc.

If I click and drag the icon to pin it to the task bar it shows up blank, however I can hover over it/right click it and see that the program is there, just can't launch it. If i am to manually open the program the icon shows up where the pinned program is, and when I exit the program the icon stays however the program won't launch from clicking, or right clicking and clicking the program.

If I open the program and right click to pin to the task bar, once I close the program the above happens, it won't launch when I click however it shows as being pinned.

Any assistance would really help me out. Thank you

-Victor

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/26/2011 22:48:57

Hello Victor,

Thanks for the post.

Could you clarify what OS are you running (version, x32 or x64) and what versions of Actual Multiple Monitors, Dxtory and Xsplit do you use?

Best regards.

Victor Sbailo

Posted: 12/26/2011 23:06:36

Thanks for the quick response. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Dxtory is the registered version 2.0.1

Xsplit is the Public Beta 6, also registered.

I have just found out since my initial post that Ventrilo can't be pinnned either. (version 3.0.7)

Just as an aside, pinning these programs to the primary task bar is 100% fine and has been. Thanks again

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/27/2011 02:44:18

Hello Victor,

Thanks for the response.

I can't reproduce the problem.

What version of Actual Multiple Monitors do you use?
Could you try to reproduce the problem with the 4.0 beta 1 version of Actual Multiple Monitors (http://actualtools.com/files/amm40b1.exe)?

Do you have shortcuts for these applications on your desktop or in the Start menu?

Best regards.

Victor Sbailo

Posted: 12/27/2011 10:09:40

I was using one of the 3.0 releases.

I downloaded the beta and it works 100%!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register