Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Multiple monitors , Bugs in multiple monitors feature » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7783

herbfr Frenkel

Posted: 09/10/2006 10:55:49

I've been using AWM for over a year.  It's a terrific program and I'm particularly pleased that you added multiple monitor support just before I got multiple monitors.

But I'm finding some bugs in the handling of multiple monitors.  The "Move to monitor" button works fine on windows that are not maximized.  Non-maximized windows move back and forth from Monitor 1 to Monitor 2 with one click. But, when a window is maximized, it gets stuck on Monitor 2; the "Move to monitor" button stops functioning and the only way to get the window back to Monitor 1 is to  alter its size first.

Also, the hotkey for the "Move to monitor" function does not work, regardless of the chosen key combination.  Other hotkeys work fine.

(I'm using Windows XP SP2).

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 09/10/2006 21:20:24

Thanks for the report.

The maximized windows issue is already known, and currently we are working on it. And we will check the hotkey issue out as soon as possible.

I suppose both issues will be fixed in the next version of Actual Window Manager.

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 09/13/2006 00:12:46

The bug with the "Move to monitor" hotkey is confirmed and will be fixed in 4.2 version.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register