Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Inconsistency with Ignore Deactivation » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4873

blakeytt

Posted: 12/10/2011 05:51:45

First off I am using actual multiple monitor and for the most part it is working great,definitely leaning towards buying the full product once the trial is over :D . As my topic title says I am having some issues with the Ignore deactivation feature when playing full screen games. The three games that I play all respond differently to the feature when used,e.g

Elder scrolls V Skyrim:I can only get the feature to work when I spam the hot-key while the game is launching. Pressing the hot-key when the game is loaded or when the game is about to launch does not work.

Fifa Manager 12: Now when I press the hot-key on this game it works when the game has fully loaded, however when I try to move my mouse across to the second monitor it moves back to the game screen instantly and if I try to lock the mouse onto the second monitor it just hugs the left side of the screen and does not move.

Batman Arkham City This is the only only game so far where I cannot get the feature to work at all. When I press the hot-key via spamming or at specific times the game still minimizes when I alt-tab out.

My OS is windows 7 64bit and I am using the latest version of actual windows monitor

Blake

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/12/2011 00:51:58

Hello Blake,

Thanks for the post.

We'll investigate this problem.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list