Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows Manager 6.7 Roll-up window issue , found an odd issue with rollup funcion » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6305

Aaron Bandy

Posted: 10/24/2011 23:38:50

Just tried your newest version of Windows Manager (6.7) and I've noticed a small glitch or change in function.  With all other versions I've used when a window is rolled up the title bar is the only thing that shows. With the new version all windows continue to function this way(as far as I've tested) except the Windows Explorer window, this window rolls up to the navigation bar right underneath the title bar, so when the window is rolled up it shows the title bar and then the forward/back buttons and the navigation bubble beside them (total thickness of two title bars on top of each other).  This only happens in this window as far as I can tell.  I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.  Hope you can fix this or add an option for full roll-up in Windows Explorer window as this function is 90% of the reason I use the program.

edit:  I just read in the change log that this is a new feature in 6.7, can we have an option to disable it.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/26/2011 01:50:53

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider this request.

Best regards.

steve

Posted: 12/06/2011 13:31:39

This isn't really a request as older version of AWM worked like it should. Only newer version exhibit this bug of not rolling up the windows explorer window. I just posted a new post here http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=10&TID=1835&MID=7750&sphrase_id=35516#message7750 about this with a screenshot of what is NOW happening that did NOT happen with older version of AWM.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register