Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Start menu on secondary monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3126

dodudo7

Posted: 09/25/2011 12:12:40

Hi,

I am currently using the trial of Actual Multiple Monitors version 3.3 on a Win7 64 bit PC and although I disabled the start menu on the secondary monitor, if a window on the secondary monitor has the focus and I press the windows key, the start menu is displayed on the second monitor, instead the regular start menu on the primary monitor where the start button is located.

A second question, is it possible to switch to the free mode without having to wait for the one month trial of the pro version?

Thanks!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/26/2011 01:42:52

Hello dodudo7,

Thanks for the post.

I am currently using the trial of Actual Multiple Monitors version 3.3 on a Win7 64 bit PC and although I disabled the start menu on the secondary monitor, if a window on the secondary monitor has the focus and I press the windows key, the start menu is displayed on the second monitor, instead the regular start menu on the primary monitor where the start button is located.
We'll try to improve this behavior of the start menu.

A second question, is it possible to switch to the free mode without having to wait for the one month trial of the pro version?
No, there is no way to switch to the free mode without having to wait for the one month trial of the pro version.
Could you clarify why do you need this?

Best regards.

dodudo7

Posted: 09/26/2011 11:18:20

No, there is no way to switch to the free mode without having to wait for the one month trial of the pro version.
Could you clarify why do you need this?

I would like to know what are the capabilities offered just by the free version compared to other free alternatives.

Thanks for your reply.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/26/2011 21:08:33

Hello dodudo7,

Thanks for the response.

You could read this - http://www.actualtools.com/multiplemonitors/compare/ .

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register