Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Blinking windows? , Outlook *blinks( » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8455

Talia

Posted: 06/20/2006 17:58:34

I downloaded this program today to try it, and I have to say it's wonderful.

However I have one problem where my outlook at work blinks in and out.

I recieve hundreds of emails a day and need to keep it open all of the time, but would prefer to have it fade into the background when not in use. My problem is while I have that window selected (and in 0% transparency)... I will click different emails to read them.

As I am clicking through emails, or searching for something, it blinks in and out rapidly (re-adjusting I suppose).  However this can get really hard on the eyes, and defeat the purpose of having the window fade.

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 06/21/2006 04:19:16

Thanks for your appreciation of our program. Yes, the problem is confirmed and it seems there's some kind of bug. We'll try to fix it in the near future versions.

Tobiel Sayre

home user/amateur skinner

Posted: 07/13/2006 17:43:15

As you may know, IN GENERAL (without AWM), the amount of blinks can be tweaked with tools like X-Setup Pro. There used to be a free version, too, maybe that still exists or is cheaper.

Normally my X-Setup Pro Tweaks did not clash with AWM. Maybe it´s worth a try. ;)  

SATYROBE/TAXIFUNK/Tobiel Sayre registered user; non-staff

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 08/04/2006 05:42:56

We have made a try to fix the blinking in the new version so please check this issue again and report here the results.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register