Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Lock mouse in monitor not woeking while playing game » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5405

cryodream

Posted: 08/10/2011 17:05:58

I have 3 monitor setup, but only 2 active, when playing (center/primary and left one). I'm playing Fallout 3 (fullscreen on primary monitor). Fallout 3 is a first-person type game, mouse controls fp view. The problem is, when moving/turning enough to the left, the mouse cursor "unintentionally" leaves to the secondary/left monitor. Now the mouse is actually in BOTH monitors (the flailing around mouse cursor on the left screen is quite distracting and annoying). The big problem comes, if I left/right click, while the mouse cursor is in the left monitor. At this point, the secondary monitor gets focus: I loose sound from the game, etc. It is quite unplayable this way.

I tried using "Lock mouse in monitor" - it does NOT work, when the game is running, for some reason. It works OK without a game launched, but it does not work, when the game is on. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something? (I'm quite new to AWM. Trying before buying, I must say - loving it. Methinks, I'm gonna say goodbye to UltraMon :) )

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register