Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «"Focus into View" - not sure how to describe the issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6002

Menz

Posted: 07/20/2011 08:19:33

Hello All,
   I just downloaded the latest version to give it a try in comparison to UltraMon. I liked the more features this program has but one single issue caused me to uninstall it. I hate to blame the software but as soon as i uninstalled the program the issue went away. i will try and explain it as best i can.....

when i open a program or a window the program opens and everything is blurry and "out of focus" for moment then it "focuses" back it to clarity but it takes a moment. it's kinds of like an auto focus camera when you first look at an object through it, how it takes a second to bring the object into focus.

i would really like to install this again and maybe even purchase the software but that issue is too annoying for me. as soon as i uninstalled the program that went away and all windows and prgrams when opened, open in focus and clear. any help for this???

Dell lattitude E6420
Windows 7 64 bit

thanks
Mike

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/15/2011 02:24:12

Hello Menz,

Thanks for the post and sorry for the late response.

Could you send me ( support@actualtools.com ) screenshots of this issue or a video?

What our product do you use (name, version)?

What windows theme do you use?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register