Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[AWM] Unable to drag and drop for pinning to taskbar. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5129

Jeremy Gollehon

Posted: 06/30/2011 16:17:59

It's very strange.  I have AWM installed on two computers.  On one I can drag and drop shortcuts to the taskbar without problem.  On the other I get the Ghostbusters stopsign indicating I can't drop.

"Enable pinning to the taskbar" is enabled.  I'm at a loss.  I need to drag a shortcut for Portable Firefox from a folder rather than simply right clicking and choosing "Pin to start menu".

Thanks for any help.

-Jeremy

-----------------------------------
Running:
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Actual Windows Manager 8.3 Beta 2

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/30/2011 21:43:02

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for the post.

Did you turned on the "Support system utilities (like Tablet PC Input Panel) and administrative tools (Regedit, Computer Management, etc)" item in installing Actual Window Manager?

Unfortunately, the drag and drop pinning to taskbar doesn't work with this option turned on now.

If you have the "Support system utilities (like Tablet PC Input Panel) and administrative tools (Regedit, Computer Management, etc)" item turned on administrative tools (Regedit) will have Actual Tools title buttons.

You could reinstall Actual Window Manager with the "Support system utilities (like Tablet PC Input Panel) and administrative tools (Regedit, Computer Management, etc)" item turned off.

Please, inform me about your results.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register