Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows open between vertical monitors , windows open between vertical monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4305

John Garst

Posted: 06/21/2011 14:47:08

I actually have two problems, so I will explain them in two parts. The second part may impact the first.

First, with AMM 3.2 my monitors are arranged with the smaller on top of the larger one and configured accordingly in the Monitors Layout and Settings tab. Often windows will open with the top band on the upper screen. So to access, move or close a window, I need to turn on the sometimes unused second and smaller monitor. Is that a settings issue? (OS=Win 7-64 bit Ultimate,6G memory)

Second, I just installed a new solid state drive (SSD), loaded Win 7-64 bit Ultimate onto it and am slowly reloading all the software from scratch. The same problem as above happens, but AMM is not even installed on this SSD yet, so I was surprised when this same problem occurred. I would verify that this is or is not a Nvidia monitor arrangement issue, but that requires rebooting with the SSD install.

Any suggestions to keep the windows opening without spreading between the two monitors?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/22/2011 04:21:12

Hello John,

Thanks for the post.

Could you send me ( support@actualtools.com ) a screenshot of the problem?

Do you use another window manager (like nvidia nview)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register