Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Mouse Leaves Screen Durring Game , Actual Multiple Monitors Problem » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5155

Jessie Fenton

Posted: 06/10/2011 16:23:17

I am running Actual Multiple Monitors v3.2 on a fresh Windows install. When playing a Steam game (Battlefield:BC2, CS:S) my mouse can/will move onto my second monitor that sits on the right side of my primary. I found that if I exit Actual Multiple Monitors the mouse is locked to my primary screen while playing. I have not had this problem with previous versions of Actual Multiple Monitors. In the past, like this time, I believe I didn't make any setting changes, just installed and let it run. After finding this problem I tried looking for setting that might cause this problem. The online manual has a section about Lock Mouse but I haven't been able to locate this setting in v3.2. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Edit:

Ok, I just re-found this thread I saw yesterday Ignor Deactivation Thread. I couldn't remember if this was the same problem or different, it looks to be the similar/same. After re-reading the thread I was able to locate the Lock Mouse function.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/13/2011 22:25:53

Hello Jessie,

Thanks for the post.

If I understood correctly, then you have a problem with the "Lock mouse" option (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+L by default).

What OS are you running?

Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Send your configuration files to the Actual Tools technical support)?

Best regards.

Jessie Fenton

Posted: 06/18/2011 22:11:48

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (Version 6.1 - Build 7601:Service Pack1). I was unable to send my configuration files using the automatic "Send your configuration files to the Actual Tools technical support" tool as I use web mail clients. I send my configuration files to support@actualtools.com. I mentioned you name and this thread in the email. I currently have Lock Mouse configured with Alt+P and it is working to keep my mouse in my primary monitor while playing games. I just want to make sure you understand my problem is that I never had to use the mouse lock function before, my mouse would lock automatically when I started a game.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/21/2011 02:36:28

Hello Jessie,

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics